Last Update: 02-03-2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service(s) or parts of our Service(s).
- Customer refers to the entity or individual who has purchased Our Service(s). This is often, but not always, an entity that will be using Our Service(s) at an enterprise level.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Mobile Innovations Corporation, which has its registered offices at 5833 Marshall Road, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada, L2G 0M5
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to any software developed by Mobile Innovations Corporation and any associated websites built by Mobile Innovations Corporation including but not limited to https://mobinnoco.com/.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Mobile Innovations, accessible from https://mobinnoco.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service(s), You may be asked to provide Us certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but are not limited to:
- Account Data: Information such as your name, username, email address, and mailing address may be collected by Our Services when you create an Account.
- User Generated Content: User-generated content, such as profile pictures, photos, images, videos, comments, questions, notes, messages, and other content or information that you generate, transmit, or otherwise make available on the Service, as well as associated metadata.
If Location Data collected through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation is collected for the Service, it is stored in the Customer’s environment and will not be accessed by Us without permission from respective Customer.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using Our Service(s).
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, The Service(s) may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The Service(s) may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
NOTE: Our services are exclusively hosted in the respective Customer’s environment. This may be enterprise hosted or may be cloud hosted using a Service Provider.
We do not access any data and information pertaining to You and/or Your Usage collected by Our Services unless explicit instruction and permission is received from the respective Customer within legal bounds.
If and only if permission is received by Our Customer to access data collected by the Service(s) provided to said Customer, We may use Your Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Your data is retained solely within Your company (Our Customer) and/or any Service Providers used that may be hosting the Service on behalf of the Customer.
We do not retain any personal data unless specified by Our Customer.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data within Our Service(s), we cannot guarantee absolute security within Our Service(s) and Our Customer’s environment.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://mobinnoco.com/contact-2/