MPAePNB – Electronic Pocket Notebook
The Report Book Rules can be summarized by the mnemonic ‘ELBOWS’
device and server APIs
Axon Evidence.com to ePNB
v2 integrated with iPatrol and stand-alone, use cases sharpened
All Device side ePNB activities are recorded, timestamped and geotagged.
ePNB standalone permits
– camera pictures
– audio dictation
to be captured, locked, sent to the server for permanent storage and search and retrieval as pdfs.
The goal has been to provide an alternative, semiautomatic method for officers to capture all notes in an electronic format, suitable for searching and extract and use in court and legal proceedings.
ePNB works in conjunction with the MPAServer and the ePNB plugin and database and desktop client for access and retrieval.
Superusers and managers can access subordinates ePNB entries.
Searchable contents, with better access to PocketNoteBook data than traditional paper based notebooks, and according to ACPO guidelines for digital evidence.
MPAEPNB is still evolving and we are open to input and further requirements that might make this suitable in your own jurisdictions. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your requirements.
- Retains handheld search criteria and results
- Save photo, audio, sketches and signatures
- Cannot edit entries, only add new entries
- Supports online and offline
- Most data collection is logging officer activity
- Can print PDFs
- Cost effective, less training for Niche users
- Works just like a real notebook
- Increased officer and admin productivity. Can be used for evidence.
- Work can continue without network coverage.
- ePNB entries are 80% automatic.
- PDF files can be added to Electronic Case File
Click here to add your own text