Mobile Police Assist (MPA) products help law enforcement personnel do their work faster, smarter and safer.
The MPABeatBlog delivers daily briefings and permits comments and updates to briefings, with edit capabilities for the assigned readership groups. The BeatBlog plugin connects the MPAServer to the MPA database and provides behaviors for all the BlackBerry, Android, and browser based BeatBlog app.
This plugin maintains Blog topics and messages.
- Use the Active Directory for groups and membersip, or make MPAGroups.
- Prepare and push daily briefings to groups of officers.
- Distributes static documentation like Legislation, policies and procedures.
- Only pushes out updates if database materials are refreshed or renewed.
- Can be used to store emergency contact lists on remote devices
- Supports rich media like images, audio, URLs and map coordinates and links